Table costs vary by location. To see a full list of space/table costs, please choose your event dates, below.
SET-UP IS ON THE *DAY OF THE EVENT* ONLY!! Crafters & Vendors must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the event start time, failure to do so = you can’t participate in the show. 🙁
You will be taken to PayPal to complete registration.
No PayPal account is required.
Successful payment = you are registered!🙂 If your application is not accepted, you’ll receive a refund.
Our Markets are looking for handmade items, artists, unique and one of a kind pieces, we LOVE vintage inspired and antiques. There are NO openings for Lipsense, Lularoe, Colorstreet and many of our other vendors, as most have been booked in advance this year. If you are a vendor or a sales consultant, please contact Christine prior to submitting your application to inquire about availability. Thanks!
Participation Information for all Shows:
- ✓ SET UP TIME will be on the day of the show, from 8:30AM to 9:55AM on Saturdays and 9:30AM to 10:55AM on Sundays.
- ✓ All crafters and vendors MUST arrive at least 30 minutes before the show starts, if you fail to do this you cannot participate and you won’t receive a refund.
- ✓ Crafters and vendors are to enter through the back of the building at the freight entrance. A representative will be present to assist you.
- ✓ Crafters and Vendors must be ready to sell by the time the show starts and cannot start tearing down prior to the time the show ends (10am/3pm Saturdays; 11am/4pm Sundays).
- ✓ Tables and chairs will be provided for all indoor crafter’s markets, unless you have registered space without a table or outdoor space. Your table must have a table cover.
- ✓ Vendors who are selling products from more than one company must rent a table or space for each business. This rule does not apply to crafters.
- ✓ During the events, Christine or other staff can be found near the show entrance.
- ✓ !!SAFETY CONCERN!! Minor children who are brought to the show must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
If registering by mail, contact Christine for the 2018 crafter’s markets applications. Send payments to:
CHRISTINE MCLAUGHLIN, 7183 ROBINSON AVE, ALLEN PARK, MI 48101
Checks should be made out to: CHRISTINE MCLAUGHLIN