This registration form is to only be used for the 2017 Crafter’s Markets. Note: LuLaRoe is booked through the end of the year for the crafter’s markets! To see space/table costs, please choose your dates, below.
SET-UP IS ON THE *DAY OF THE EVENT* ONLY!!
- Set-up for Saturday Shows is on Saturday from 8:30am until 9:50am, ready to sell by 10am.
- Set-up for Sunday Shows is on Sunday from 9:30am until 10:50am, ready to sell by 11am.
- Set-up for The Black Friday Show is on Friday from 10:30am until 11:50am, ready to sell by 12pm.
(If you’d prefer to register by mail, find the downloadable application and instructions below.)
After you finalize, you will be taken to PayPal to complete registration.
No PayPal account is required.
Successful payment = you are registered! If your application is not accepted, you’ll receive a refund.
If you would prefer to register by mail, download and print the following application then mail completed form along with check payable to:
7183 Robinson Ave
Allen Park, Michigan 48101
Participation Information for all Shows:
- SET UP TIME will be on the day of the show, from 8:30 AM to 9:50 AM on Saturdays and 9:30 AM to 10:50 AM on Sundays.
- Crafters and vendors are to enter through the back of the building at the freight entrance. A representative will be present to assist you.
- Saturday events: The facility will not open before 8:30 AM on the day of the show. Crafters and Vendors must be ready to sell at 10:00 AM and cannot start tearing down prior to 3:00 PM.
- Sunday events: The facility will not open before 9:30 AM on the day of the show. Crafters and Vendors must be ready to sell at 11:00 AM and cannot start tearing down prior to 4:00 PM.
- Tables and chairs will be provided for all general markets, but you may provide your own table at same cost.* All tables must have a table cover.
- Vendors who are selling products from more than one company must rent a table or space for each business. This rule does not apply to crafters.
- During the events, Christine or other staff can be found near the show entrance.
- !!SAFETY CONCERN!! Minor children who are brought to the show must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Refunds are ONLY issued if Events with Christine cancels an event, or if Christine notifies you that your application has not been accepted.
- One complimentary donut and beverage will be given per each table or space. Additional donuts and beverages will be available for purchase until 10:00 AM.
*NOTE: Option to bring your own table is available at all Wyandotte general markets for a discounted rate. See registration page for details.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE INDOOR/OUTDOOR MARKETS
- You MUST provide your own table, chairs and tent for outdoor spaces or you cannot participate in the outdoor market.
- Event will go on Rain or shine, there will be No Refunds, and Electricity is not available outside.
If registering by mail, please mail check and application to:
CHRISTINE MCLAUGHLIN, 7183 ROBINSON AVE, ALLEN PARK, MI 48101
Checks should be made out to: CHRISTINE MCLAUGHLIN
Or register Online at: https://eventswithchristine.com/register
FOR MORE INFO, CONTACT CHRISTINE MCLAUGHLIN AT (313) 779-8241